The Legacy Heavy-Duty Sit On Top Kayak Trolley is engineered to extremely high standards and provides a simple solution to transporting you kayak and your kit down to the water, without the need to strap your kayak down.
The trolley is manufactured from high grade alloys with welded seams and tough all-surface solid foam rubber tyres that will never puncture or go flat. The tyres are lightweight, very strong and offer excellent cushioning and grip. The trolley will dismantle in seconds, making it easy to stow in your, car, home or on the kayak if you need to take it with you whilst on the water.
The fully adjustable upright arms simply slot into the rear or middle scupper holes of your kayak, which can then be loaded up with all your kit for the beach or fishing trip and wheel it away.
Its well thoughtout universal construction means it can be used with almost any sit on top kayak that has scupper holes. The range of adjustment of the trolley’s uprights is between 14cm and 55cms so as long as the distance between your kayaks scupper holes is within this range, this trolley will be perfect.
Most scupper trolleys, can be tricky to fit to the kayak and often require two people to do it properly, but the Legacy trolley has a handy adjustable kickstand which keeps it in an upright position while you place the kayak on the arms, making it a breeze to use.
- A high quality, adjustable kayak trolley from Legacy Watersports
- No straps needed; the kayak prongs neatly slide up through kayak scupper holes – holding it securley in place
- Marine-grade anodised aluminium construction makes it lightweight, very strong and corrosion resistant; this is especially important when coming into contact with salt water
- Handy, adjustable kickstand helps keep the trolley upright making loading the kayak onto it very easy
- Folds down very neatly into a small space for easy transportation and storage; it easily fits in the rear well of most kayaks
- Comes with fully illustrated instructions and safety guide
- 1-year warranty included
- Maximum weight of load of 100kg (double kayaks usually weigh between 30-35kg; so plenty of extra capacity for other kayak accessories and equipment)
- The is also a model available with scupper protection prongs for a more safe and secure fit
Blue, Green, Orange