The Legacy heavy duty wall rack is designed to keep your kayak safe, undamaged and out the way when being stored – saving you lots of valuable floor space in your garage or shed wall. The upper cradle is padded to protect your kayak or SUP during storage and the lower arm is designed to hold your paddle or for hanging other accessories such as buoyancy aids or helmets from.
The uppermost wall bracket on each rack has a push button release which allows the arms to fold back and lie flat against the wall minimising space when not in use. Screws are provided but wall plugs are not; this is to ensure you use the correct plugs for the material you’re screwing into.
This pack includes two brackets which will hold one single or double kayak.
- Help tidy up and maximise your garage storage by freeing up floor space
- Safely and securely holds kayak, canoes, SUP boards and surfboards nealy on the wall
- Can hold single and double kayaks with a handy paddle storage rack (maximum weight limit of rack is 50kg – double kayaks generally weigh about 30-35kg) Please be sure the check wall fixtures
- Folds away neatly when not in use – the bracket has a push pin which allows it to fold flush against the wall, so it is not in the way when it is not in use
- Heavy-duty coated steel arms with foam padding to ensure maximum protection to your watercraft
- Comes with fully illustrated instructions for easy set-up
- Screws included