The Legacy Heavy Duty Padded Upright Bars are designed to be mounted onto your vehicle’s existing roof rack bars to act as a fixing point for anything you want to carry and keep held firmly in place. The feet of the uprights use the unique Legacy Universal Bar Clamp for the most secure and safe fit to your roof bars; flat profile plates can slide when in use.
Ideal for kayaks and canoes, but has many other uses such as SUP’s, surfboards, ladders etc.
The bars are designed to support two kayaks or canoes (single or tandem) and each bar is fitted with canvas pads to protect the load and stop it coming into contact with the frame.
The Upright Bars also come with a pair of heavy duty Legacy 3 metre tie down straps for securing the load to the bars – so you are all ready to go!
- Legacy Heavy Duty 50cm Upright Bars – perfect for single or double kayaks, canoes, SUP boards and surfboards
- Uses the unique Legacy Universal Bar Clamp for the most secure and safe fit to your roof bars (flat profile plates can slide when in use)
- Comes with 2 x 50cm upright bars, 2 x 3 metre tie-down straps and all necessary fixtures & fittings to secure them to your roof bar
- High quality kayak roof bars made from fully-coated steel tube and covered with foam padding and neoprene protective pads
- Very simple to fit to existing roof bars and comes with full illustrated installation instructions and safety guide (please read before use)
- Can support 2 x kayaks, one each side of the upright (Please see images in description)
- Designed to secure kayaks on top of the car therefore creating more space for other kayaks, a roof box or other luggage on remaining roof rack space
- Fits most roof bars – distance between bolts is 90mm (max roof bar width)